CC and Friends is the official fan club of Crystal Chappell. Here you can learn about our benefits and how to join. We hope that you’ll soon be included in our circle of friends!
A one-year membership is $32.00 (USD, domestic & international) and includes the following benefits:
- An autographed 8 x 10 picture from Crystal
- A welcome letter from Crystal
- Crystal’s official biography
- A list of web sites that relate to her and her characters
- A list of addresses for writing to Crystal and The Powers That Be (TPTB)
- Access to the Members Only features of Crystal-Chappell.com and the message board
- Four quarterly e-newsletters, which may include letters from Crystal, invitations to online chats with Crystal, invitations to meet Crystal, special e-mails, and a surprise or two as well.
How To Join
There are two ways to join CC and Friends. You may either join online or through traditional snail mail. Please choose the method that works best for you.
Join by traditional mail: Just print out and complete the CC and Friends application and mail it to the fan club address along with your first annual subscription payment. Personal checks and money orders only. Please make checks payable to CC and Friends. Your membership will be processed in approximately 6-8 weeks, at which time you’ll receive your printed packet and web access to the Members Only features of Crystal-Chappell.com.
Join online: Simply click on the PayPal button below to make your first annual subscription payment and provide us with your membership information. You will receive instant web access to the Members Only features of Crystal-Chappell.com. This section includes exclusive news and content. Access to the Members Only forum on the message board will take 2-4 business days and we thank you for your patience. Your printed membership packet will arrive in the mail within 8-10 weeks.
Contact us and we’ll get you the answers!
About CC & Friends
CCandFriends is the official fan club of actress Crystal Chappell. It was established in 1999 by Cathie Wagner. Cathie passed away in 2009 but we will always hold her dear to our hearts at CCandFriends.