All times are UTC - 5 hours

Final Transcript of Crystal's Live Chat 8/8/2009
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:16 am 
Fan Club Member

Hi everyone,

The chatroom going down created some challenging issues in terms of getting a complete and accurate transcript of Saturday's chat. So, we culled from multiple sources and came up with the following. We hope that you find it a good read.

A huge shout out to Crystal Chappell for spending over 2 1/2 hours chatting with her fans tonight. Amazing, gracious, and funny as always. We thank you and love you, Crystal!

<Crystal> Welcome everybody. Hello, thanks for coming. This is Crystal. What questions do you have for me?

<lnmorris> Question: Hello Crystal! Thanks for doing this chat today! As I am sure you are aware, there are lots of fans who are not at all happy about how things have played out since Jessica's maternity leave storyline. And now all we are getting is spoilers and rumors that contradict themselves and leave more concerns, than providing any answers. Is there anything that you can let us know that might alleviate fears that this storyline is not going to end in a good place? Again, thanks and I truly hope things play out well!

<Crystal> I don't know what you mean. Be more specific about your concerns.

<lnmorris> There have been a lot of things posted online about things that lead to believe that the endgame is not Otalia. Things like a second Frank/Nat wedding and it is hard to know exactly what we are going to see these last five weeks with the progression of the storyline.

<Crystal> I have said from the beginning that the end is Otalia. I don’t read the spoilers so I don’t know what you’re reading or getting. I cannot tell you specifics about story coming up. What I can say is that Otalia is the end game. That's all I can say. Sorry.

<sapphic_beats> Yay! Thanks again for doing this chat. You are fantastic! What can you say about Olivia's growth in the context of this relationship and what do you think the extent of the damage of Nat's leaving will be? Is this how you hoped the arc of their story would go & what would you do differently if you could?

<Crystal> Okay, part 1. LOL. Liv's growth. She has finally come into herself as a woman. She's finally realized and found love in its purest form and it's made her a happier person.

<Crystal> Part 2. She's lost a lot of trust in Natalia. Ummm...Even though Liv has evolved, she still has trust issues and this is a huge breach for her. Nat will have to work hard to earn that back. I don't mind the arc. It serves a purpose. We had to get Jess out for maternity leave and give Natalia an opportunity to woo Olivia.

<princesslana> What is the biggest lesson the character Olivia has taught you about life and love?

<Crystal> Good question. Change is possible. Ummm...there is growth at any age. And that the more you love, the more open your heart, the greater the return.

<renville68> Hi Crystal, love you here in Ireland. In your podcast with Destini on 7th May, you mentioned that you would be playing an “abridged version” of a storyline that you’ve always wanted to play whilst Jessica was on maternity leave. Can you talk about what that storyline was meant to have been?

<Crystal> At that time I was told I would be playing a story about Liv having a drinking problem. That was the idea. Now instead of abridged, it has become the blink of a story. They simply ran out of time. But that is what it was to have been.

<samxart> Hi CC! I would like to know how much does Jacqueline understand about Otalia? Thanks for being here. Hugs to you, the cast and crew!

<Crystal> Thanks. They need lots of hugs right now. I don't know how much she understands. It's really up to her parents to explain but she has been fine so far so I assume they have spoken to her.

<lindsayflint> Do you ever read Otalia fan fiction and if so does it make yo9u blush

<Crystal> I am aware of it, but have not read any. Should I?

<veronicalodge> re: GL and Venice - do you think it's inevitable that a couple is only interesting when there's conflict or, if a happy couple *can* be interesting, what are the keys to making that happen?

<Crystal> I think there can be periods of happiness on camera certainly. The interpersonal between a couple can be interesting but in good story, movie or TV, you need conflict for the sake of storytelling. I appreciate romantic, normal lives being portrayed, including the conflict.

<indigoray> Thank you, Crystal, and all the mods for spending the time with us tonight. Have TPTB censored the Otalia storyline in any way? Or was it always planned to be this long without even a mutual kiss, let alone any physical intimacy? Maybe you could adlib a kiss?

<Crystal> I can only tell you that I was promised there would be intimacy. I do not know what to tell you as to why there has not been.

<Katicita> Hi, Crystal! Greetings from Chile, South America. My question is: What will Natalia's state of mind be when she returns? Will she chase Olivia or will Olivia have to chase her again?

<Crystal> Olivia believes Nat is not coming back to HER. She doesn't understand. It will be up to Natalia to convince Liv that she's the one for her.

<blackanesegirl87> Why do you think Olivia is turning to Josh right now for comfort?

<Crystal> She has not had sex since 1990!! LMAO. She feels safe with him. He's a friend. He can be a safe distraction. She's making the assumption that Nat has serious doubts about being with her. I think it makes her think she may not want to be with someone that uncertain. She finally felt she had someone she could be herself with and who trusted her as much as she trusted them. She doesn't understand any of what's going on.

<DSwan212> Thanks for giving us even more of your time, Crystal. How do you feel about the way they've had Olivia playing against Rafe? Don't you think, given their history, she'd be more assertive in resolving this with him?

<Crystal> I like it. Olivia has, for the most part, been a pretty responsible parental figure. Forcing an issue with a child, in this case Nat's child, is not going to win her any points. She has to soft peddle with him. Prove to him she is the right person. I like how the story plays out. Very much. I think it's honest for these characters. Given how Rafe was raised, what Nat taught him, I think it's honest.

<Pip> Dear Crystal, if you can have one of the props of the FoL, what would you choose and why?

<Crystal> I don't endorse stealing...however...I did swipe...LMAO… the picture of Natalia, Olivia and Emma from New Year’s Eve. So...that's it! I took that and I took the big “Z” from the Beacon door. Not sure who noticed those. I took two. One will be at my house and one on my dressing room door at Days. LMAO.

<yomama> Hi from Santa Barbara. First- Happy Belated Birthday! Second- How do you like being on the writing/producing side of things with Venice? Do you know when the first episode will "air"?

<Crystal> I'm having a great time producing Venice. I work with two great ladies, Hope and Kim. We all bring different talents to the table. It's fun working together. Tentative date for the series going online is mid-late October, or early November. But there will be lots going on before then. Stay tuned for some announcements next week.

<vtgrrl9> Though we are all impatient to see Otalia kiss, it took me many months to kiss my first girlfriend (religious reasons, distance, pure terror, etc.) Does it seem long for Otalia not to kiss in terms of supercouple/soap opera genre or right on track? Thank you for your wonderful work! I look forward to the rest.

<Crystal> I think that the kiss should come at a very romantic and specific time for these women. But yes, it should happen. It's been difficult to find ways to show affection...resorting to grade school antics...gonna pull her hair soon...LMAO.

<madeira> Hi Crystal! Thanks for hanging out. There are a ton of great Olivia/Otalia music videos out there. I was wondering what songs do you feel encapsulate Olivia and Otalia?

<Crystal> I love the videos out there! I watch them! I loved the “Laverne and Shirley” video. Not sure that I have particular songs in mine. Kimmy writes while listening to music but I don't work that way. What you all come up with is inspiring.

<mustangsally> Thanks for sharing yourself with us! At what point did you think Olivia started to have feelings or fall in love with Natalia? And since JL is now in the cast of Venice will she be moving to CA as well?

<Crystal> I think Olivia started to fall in love with Natalia probably right before she moved in with her. When she was going out of her way to make her life better. It was about that time that she fell in love with her. When she realized she wanted to make her life better.

<Destini> Before or after the heart attack?

<Crystal> Around about that time. She was aware she was falling for her but didn't consciously recognize that as love. She could not help herself. Isn't that love? When you just HAVE TO?

oliviaand24 I Love Olivia Spencer..Thank you Crystal for the best 10 years of Guiding Light...my question is did u ever get close enuf to Jess to feel baby Ivy Kick?

CChappell Um...sure. I think I've been closer with Jessica as myself than Otalia with Nat, but Ivy did a lot of kicking, but not around me. She was probably sleeping. Now I'm Auntie Crystal and she has no problem telling me how she feels.

<idgit20> CC you are amazing! You have the heart of an activist. What issues push your buttons?

<Crystal> It's really...I don't know that anyone cannot be an activist for something they believe in. Generally I am a big one for equality and peace. I am not opposed to a fight if need be. My eldest has this in him. He doesn't understand when people don't get along. I look at him and can see he doesn't get it and I understand because I don't get it either. It's flattering to say that to me but I surround myself with people who do and feel the same thing. If they can embrace me, I can embrace anyone else.

<CorXy) Hi Crystal! I just discovered you a month ago and I am addicted! Ha ha! You are freakishly talented! Thank you for everything! My question is: Have you ever been to Austria? Since it is the birth-country of Red Bull, you should come here at least once. I’ll be happy to show you around! Thanks Crystal!!

<Crystal> Ha ha! I love that! That is so true. Thank you for sharing that with me. I didn't know that Austria was where Red Bull was from. I will come there and plant my Red Bull flag. I hear it's beautiful...not Red Bull...but the country! LOL.

<Julie> Thank you, Crystal, for everything you do. Pictures have shown Olivia wearing what looks like a wedding ring and a thumb ring, Natalia doesn’t have any rings. Is the ring to show that Olivia is taken by Natalia or is it something else?

<Crystal> What it is, is a personal choice. I am glad people have spotted it. But I cannot reveal story. This is more of a PERSONAL choice for the CHARACTER.

kasbah (Guest65): Hi Crystal. You're the best. What lip balm do you use to keep your lips so soft and kissable. What's the biggest compliment you've ever received? sweet

CChappell: I 've been getting stuff at the minimart downstairs, so it wasn't really stealing... (best compliment received) That my kids told me I'm the best mom ever.

<tigger3375> Are you nervous about going back to Days considering the fans are outraged about so many veterans being cut? CAN'T WAIT FOR CARLY 2.0!

<Crystal> I'm excited about going back to Days. I hate it that so many were cut but I try not to connect the two. Things change quickly. You never know when people are going to come back. This is going to be a lot of fun.

stacey003: Hello Crystal. Thanks for chatting with us. Pardon the labels, but you are one among a small group of actresses who identifies as primarily straight and yet has a huge following of fans who identify as primarily lesbian. What has this experience been like for you? (Psst, Cathie tell her about my dissertation!)

CChappell: Well, first of all, the fan base is incredible, very smart, bright, interesting, fun, so I just enjoy having conversations with people. I'm an actress. I am a straight woman. I've played all kinds of characters, and it's my job to relate to all of them. It seems too simple to me. As much as I appreciate the compliment, I'm just doing my job. I appreciate all these people, sharing so much with me..things I didn't know. I'm grateful for that.

<beecharmer79> You've talked about this Otalia storyline being very important to you (more so than others in your career) and also close to your heart. Can you share with us why this storyline has struck such a chord with you? Not a lot of actors are jumping at the chance to play these types of stories, yet you have already, and are helping create this new web series with similar storylines. Why the support? I think you know how much it's appreciated.

<Crystal> Thank you for the question, beecharmer. As far as I am concerned, this is a relationship. I am no fool. It takes a team of people to create something wonderful. I see that that's how Venice was needed. The minute we were cancelled I called my writing partner and said we need to tell this story. The fans convinced me. This is something that needs to be told. It's a relationship between fans and me. I get to do what I love to do and tell a story that means something to voices that I hear but that have not been heard. It's a gift to me. Thank you to all of the fans who have written to me and to Destini and Cathie.

brewerd: Glad to finally have access to the chat room. I think you are amazing for all that you do for your fans. My question is do you feel like you have been on an emotional rollercoaster these last few months?

CChappell: Yes, I've felt that, in particular the last three weeks, and bouts of weeping. Not only from me, but someone will start and you get this awareness of the show coming to an end, but also of our time together. I said this, I love each and every person infront of or behind the camera, and this group that I'm leaving now is SO special. We're all very lucky to be going out together. And thank you for asking. it means a lot.

<qtlesgrl> Hi Crystal! Do you get seasick? If one of your amazing fans put together a CC and Friends Cruise would you entertain the idea of coming as a guest? Thanks for being real.

<Crystal> I do! On a large ship, I’m fine. On smaller boats, I get a little nauseous. Set something up and I’ll go along.

negra903:I have a bet with a friend, what color are your eyes?

CChappell: How much and what's your pick? LOL My eyes have always been green. I'm an Irish girl... I come from a large green-eyed extended family.

<triplestripe> Hi from Australia, Stan <-- you rock! What is your ankle tattoo of? Can you twitpic it for us? Any other tatts? I'm thrilled for you that you have fans in so many countries, when GL only "airs" in USA. Fanfic - read "The Courtship of Emma's Mother"?

<Crystal> I'm going through this new phase in my life where I am interested in tattoos, piercings and thumb rings. I have no idea what's going on with me. What would you all suggest for a new tattoo?

<samxart> Butterfly with a heart
<pibby> Leccia's face
<Katicita> A purple butterfly
<Kammie> A tiger
<dinan2000> A heart
<niktiera> BPD
<nessaoc01> Family
<tashamonee0101> Angel
<slrthree> Birthdates of your children
<kik72> kik72, just sayin’
<shigg> JL
<Otalian430> Your children's names
<Otalian573> Dragon
<renville68> You already said you wanted an angel
<denisebella> Lips on your ass (for kiss my ass)
<princesslana> Otalia for sure
<cin70> Dragonfly
<Vesla> Otalia 4 ever
<jester> Kids names, handprints/footprints
<usadoc36> Woman symbol
<Otalian783> Huhu
<megd893> Butterfly to represent change...
<DSwan212> A purple crown
<annapro> Purple heart
<me> AH HUHU TATTOO
<Otalian509> Maori tattoo
<abbafan69> I <3Abba tat
<FunWithTheDucks> A lily
<Ashke> JL's initials
<graphy> Japanese tattoos are awesome
<blackanesegirl87> Heart with Natalia’s name on it
<Mom> A sun
<Otalian777> Chinese symbols of love and PEACE
<Otalian414> A heart with Otalia in it
<Otalian979> Fearlessness
<tigre530> The saying “live and let live'”
<MadMonza> Love
<brtny> Get something on the inside of your upper arm like Jennifer Nettles

<Crystal> I want something that MEANS something...suggestions?

<Ripley28> Ying yang
<wyfan877> A goose
<oliviaand24> 24 in a heart with wings. LOL.
<Otalian554> Follow your bliss with some sort of symbol
<Caprice> A phoenix
<denisebella> Ying yang
<Otalian979> FEARLESSNESS
<drumstikkgirl> Personal mantra
<Otalian770> My phone number?
<Kammie> Red Bull
<Otalian199> I have a star for everyone I've loved that’s passed
<Otalian809> Rosary
<cin70> Nautical star
<Otaliafan> 2 angels representing your boys
<Otalian439> Stan
<Jacqueline> A heart
<indigo8014> Angel
<FunWithTheDucks> Look up the flower that belongs to your name
<nicki_mo_65> Asian symbols always mean the most....
<Otalian406> The name VENICE!
<dinan2000> A heart
<megd893> "Love who you are" - its mine. It’s VERY deep.
<emalinourie> Your wedding date
<critter> Peace sign
<DSwan212> A woman's symbol - nothing more powerful
<Otalian288> Yoga tree pose
<Imsuchanerd> LOL
<slrthree> Rainbow
<hippie> A pic of me
<Otalian243> Peace and love symbols
<Otalian612> Forget a tattoo get a piercing
<CorXy> Whatever means something to you. You gotta figure it out.
<Otalian681> Zoodle
<Mom> A dove for peace
<Otalian031> Children’s birthdate or yingyang
<Otalian883> Something to represent balance
<Ashke> Portrait
<brandyandemma> Red Bull
<Luce> Leap-and the net shall appear

<hippie> Hey CC! Thanks so much for all that you do. Much love and respect. I’ve been a fan of yours since DOOL. Carly and Vivian have quite the history. Will Carly and Vivian still be at odds?

<Crystal> Oh, I hope so, hippie! Don’t know all the details on that, but there’s a lot between the relationship of those two characters and they’re at odds. It’s a delicious relationship! The character (Carly) is coming back for other characters besides Bo and Hope. She’s not being brought back just for them.

<chapcat> Ms. Chappell, enjoy your work, especially your comedy. Thanks for sharing your gifts. The question is, you have done sign language with Maggie and Carly as well. Do you have friends in the deaf community or just enjoy picking new skills?

<Crystal> I had a deaf neighbor when I was growing up and she taught me some sign language so I've been doing sign language since I was 10, and I'm not very good at it. It just happened to show up in those two roles. I signed to my children before they could speak. It's wonderful for early communication for parents with their children.

<No1duckie> First off I would like to thank you for the autographed photo. You now sit on my desk daily. Will we be able to come watch some filming of Venice? If so where can we get details?

<Crystal> It's probably all going to be done in Calidornia. It's called VENICE for a reason. Location shooting in NYC primarily for Jessica.

<cubfnatic> What is the one actor or actress you have always wanted to be paired against that you have not acted with already?

<Crystal> I’d love to work with DeNiro, Meryl Streep. In daytime, I’d love to go up against my pal Jeanne Cooper. And I think I could go up against Michelle Stafford. These are people I just love in daytime. There are so many great actors.

<bbrown24> Hey from Arkansas. I so look forward to following you to DOOL and Venice. You’re a superb actress. How will the Venice web series be financed? Will there be a subscription fee or will you have sponsors? If you have sponsors, who are they? We will need to support them and let them know why we’re supporting them. Also, how frequently do you anticipate putting up a new Venice episode on the web?

<Crystal> My partners and I are discussing all of that right now. It's in the earliest stages right now. We hope to put up a show that people are entertained by. Lots of familiar faces and good stories.

<julie> Do you ever come to the Midwest?

<Crystal> No, not really. I've never really spent any time there. Getting to know more people via the web, though. I feel like I’ve been there.

<h2onimf> I recently fell head over heels for someone I actually met in your chat room. Where's the perfect place? Moonlit beach, snowy cabin in the woods in front of the fireplace, in a warm summer rain, or in the tall cool grass? Of course, there's the hot tub! Any better ideas? Thanks for all you’ve done for your fans! Thanks for what you unexpectedly brought into my life!

<Crystal> I know. I've had people come up to me in Peapack and say that they've met this person through chatting. Oh...oh gosh...right now, I'd take a big double burger with fries and wine, and a kiss. I'm hungry! LOL. It's whatever you're inspired...it's just any unexpected place. Let the moment be born out of something original that it comes out of an unexpected place.

<FunWithTheDucks> Hi Crystal! You're awesome and hilarious and thank you so much for being so extremely loyal to your (international) fandom! What I would love to know is: Will Rafe ever come around and how will Jellybean react to Otalia? I realise that you can’t tell us everything you know but I hope you can give us a tiny hint..? Love from the Netherlands!

<Crystal> I can't. Sorry.

<abbafan69> Crystal, thanks for doing this tonight, love ya. Can you tell us how you are being brought back to DOOL and for what characters? Also I <3 Abba tat would look good, just saying.

<Crystal> I'm coming back as Carly? Is that the question? LMAO.

<abbafan69> What reason?

<Crystal> All I can say is it's a very new Carly.

Guest226: HI Crystal!!! What is the most romantic thing that Michael has done for you?

CChappell: Hmmmm.... um... You know what...he tells me I'm beautiful all the time. He looks at me like he loves me and tells me I'm beautiful all the time. that.. that's really all.

<littlewooly> Hi Crystal, love you bunches from North Carolina. Will Olivia and Emma move back to the farmhouse soon and will Olivia continue to take Rafe's crap and walk away or will she finally stand and fight?

<Crystal> That's one of those story questions. My GUESS is that it is a possibility…with one less picture in it...because someone might have stolen something.

<coachtartt> You touch my heart daily on GL and I am looking forward to following you back to DOOL. How are you pitching Venice to all these stellar actors and actresses? Is it scripted or more like a business plan?

<Crystal> Definitely it’s business but it’s a good script. But, these are my friends. This is one of my great loves. These are people, that even before they read it, said yes to me because they want to support me. So, I am in “Crystal heaven” because I’m asking these people to work on my show. I think it's a brilliant script. It's gonna be good.

<zeenie75> Hi, my question for Crystal is: As the show comes to a close, what do you take with you from the entire Otalia experience/storyline? Thanks. G & myself love and thank you! Fanfic read Perseis, doubleyoo, crammit, witchfic & Klaw!

<Crystal> Well, I feel like I've grown as an actress because of Olivia. The Otalia experience has been extraordinary...because I've never told a story like this. I worked really hard and learned a lot. And I laughed my ass off. That's the most important!

<Crystal> As for the September 18th surprise, yes we are still doing it. September 19th - watch for it.

<soageekebby> Hey Crystal. I’m a big fan who happens to be a teen. How many teenage fans do you get feedback from? Also, do you like Italian ice and if so, what is your favorite flavor?

<Crystal> I've gotten a lot of letters from teen fans. I love that teenagers have been sitting down and writing to me. I really like young people. They write very bright letters. And, yes, I like anything Italian...Like 6'1"...green eyes...yes, I like Italian ice...anything with anchovies. LOL Or sardines. NOT anything with anchovies or sardines. LOL.

<Guest31> Another fan from Arkansas. As I am a black female, I am wondering if there will be some diversity in the cast of Venice. I’m glad to see three women at the helm of your show, though. Looking forward to watching Venice.

<Crystal> The point is to represent all walks of life. Yes, Venice will represent all walks of life. We’re casting certain parts and there will be African Americans in the series.

<suz67> Thank you so much for your amazing work as Olivia, CC! Is there anything, in either Olivia's or Natalia's past or present that you would have liked to have seen addressed in the Otalia storyline?

<Crystal> I would have liked to have seen both of their pasts explored much more and then, getting to see them getting to know each other and where they came from. Olivia is from an island that I believe is somewhere in Lake Michigan and Natalia grew up in the poorer parts of Chicago, so just their differences in their backgrounds would have been fun to explore.

<lmsuchanerd> Hi Crystal, from Colorado! Music is such a HUGE part of my life. Please name three songs for your “soundtrack” that best represents your life or where you are in your life right now.

<Crystal> LOL. I am the worst when it comes to these questions. It’s funny, but I love music, but I don’t relate to it that way. It’s an escape for me. I want to be Lady Gaga singing Poker Face. I’m in some other place. I just don’t think of music representing me. Really, it’s got to be an escape. Maybe I’m just funny. I love how people relate to music and for me, it’s a total escape.

<Crystal> Ask away people. If you have a question, ask it.

CRYSTAL SCANNED MULTIPLE QUESTIONS LOOKING FOR ONE TO ANSWER BEFORE SHE LEFT....

She chose to answer one about Frank's place in the Otalia storyline.....

<Crystal> Frank is a good man, dammit! Can't beat the truth. Of course he's going to be in their lives. Personally, Frank D. (the actor) is a good friend. Frank Cooper is in their orbit, but Otalia is the end game.

<Crystal> Thank you all for spending so much time with me tonight, and I'm so grateful. It's helping me get through the next few days of Guiding Light. My love to you. G'nite...I'm gonna go get a cheeseburger!!! Bye!

CChappell: Yep, gettin' a f****n' cheeseburger. LOL

**** PLEASE do not reproduce the chat transcript without permission from CCandFriends. However, you may link to the transcript at this site. ****

With many thanks to Mpkreeds, here are some questions that were left out of our transcript... we have also corrected some replies above.

The edits & additions have been posted in dark blue.

Guest38: Hi Crystal what are the chances of your sons Jake and Dylan coming to Springfield and cruising in the Big Purple Dreams bus with Jellybean and wreaking havoc in the town. How fun are those two boys?

CChappell: They would love that. Wreaking havoc is their number one activity, as only a nine and six year old can do. But I'm gonna keep them in first and fourth grade in a very small town and see how that works!

3tigger3: What research did you do regarding the heart illness/transplant storyline? Thank you for all you do for your fans. You are truly a rare gem.

CChappell: I have a friend who has two kids...they're 21, 24, and they both have heart conditions. One has had a defibrulator and the other will probably have to have a heart transplant by the time he's 30. My point is that she lives with this, and so I've learned a lot about hearts and also the importance of a really positive attitude. Good luck on your procedure this week. I believe everything will be fine and you'll be great, Tigger.

royalxanadu: Hi! Did you have any formal acting training and do you have any kind of process or method that you follow? You're such a great actress and you inspire me to finally follow my dream and give it a try myself.

CChappell: I'm glad you're gonna go for it. Everyone...if you really wanna try it, you gotta go study and get as much experience as you can and go try it.

Profile Send private message  

Re: Final Transcript of Crystal's Chat
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:18 am 
Gold Member

Awesome job Kelly and Oliviagotjokes on the transcript! [smilie=gogirl.gif]

Last edited by Quigley20 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:11 am 
Fan Club Member

Yes, thanks, Kelly and Oliviagotjokes! Thanks also to Cubfnatic, Win, mpkreeds, and lnmorris for doing a lot of c/ping during the chat so that the transcript could be put together! You guys rock!

Re: Final Transcript of Crystal's Live Chat 8/8/2009
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:14 am 

:) A really big thanks to all involved. Your dedication and hard work, are very much appreciated!

And, thank you, Crystal, for being so giving of yourself. You truly are an amazing goddess!! :D 8)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:30 am 
Fan Club Member

Thanks to everyone who helped with the chat! I loved it and missed about an hour of a pool party because I lost track of time [smilie=000spinning_smileys.gif] .

And not that is matters but this question was me not Xenyke! [smilie=happyspinny.gif] <-- my response when I got the answer. haha

<Xenyke> Hi Crystal! Do you get seasick? If one of your amazing fans put together a CC and Friends Cruise would you entertain the idea of coming as a guest? Thanks for being real.

<Crystal> I do! On a large ship, I’m fine. On smaller boats, I get a little nauseous. Set something up and I’ll go along.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:39 am 
Fan Club Member

qtlesgrl, I fixed it! Xenyke, did your Q&A somehow get cut from the transcript? Can you remind us what it was? Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:32 am 

Thanks for posting the Chat! [smilie=hail.gif] [smilie=happyspinny.gif]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:18 pm 
Fan Club Member

qtlesgrl wrote:
And not that is matters but this question was me not Xenyke!

LOL, Yes, that was you, because we had that cruise chat in the parallel universe CC chat room. Hi! :)

Also, yes, thanks to everyone for weathering the early storm, and then getting everything up and running! And, it goes without saying but I'll say it anyway, thanks to Crystal for giving us her time.

I miss you, Cathie.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:58 pm 
Silver Member

thanks for posting the chat [smilie=gogirl.gif]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:10 pm 
Fan Club Member

Thanks to everyone involved in the chat. All your hard work is very much appreciated! :D

And a big thank you to Crystal for being you! :D

I'm @Nataliejc1 on Twitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:17 pm 
Fan Club Member

Many thanks to Crystal for being such an amazingly good sport to answer all these questions and spend so much of her time with her fans. Loved the Q&A's!!

Nice job ladies on putting this all together for those of us who couldn't be there live.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:26 pm 
Gold Member

Cat wrote:
Yes, thanks, Kelly and Oliviagotjokes! Thanks also to Cubfnatic, Win, mpkreeds, and lnmorris for doing a lot of c/ping during the chat so that the transcript could be put together! You guys rock!

Thank you ladies. Thank you to you, Cat, for your patience - you were amazing. And thank you CAthie for not having a heart attack when the chat site went down...

A great team effort all around...and thank you to 10zlaine as well for keeping the parallel universe chat room going (that could only happen to a sci-fi person, right Tammy?)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:57 pm 

sofie wrote:
Cat wrote:

Thank you ladies. Thank you to you, Cat, for your patience - you were amazing. And thank you CAthie for not having a heart attack when the chat site went down...

A great team effort all around...and thank you to 10zlaine as well for keeping the parallel universe chat room going (that could only happen to a sci-fi person, right Tammy?)

thanks to all of you for a job well done! for those of us unable to make the chat, this is a huge wonderful gift!!

and thanks to Crystal for sharing her evening with the fans! it is very much appreciated as I am sure things are so busy for you wrapping up GL and preparing for your move!

[smilie=01party.gif]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:18 pm 
Fan Club Member

Thanks to everyone involved with the chat. Awesome job! Thanks mostly to Crystal for being so gracious and spending 2 1/2 hours with us! Some great questions asked and answered!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:29 pm 
Fan Club Member

Thank you to everyone who had a hand in bringing us last night's chat. CC continues to amaze me with her dedication to her fans. Her humor and candor are always entertaining. I didn't think it was possible for me to admire her anymore than I already do, but after last night's chat she proved me wrong. I will forever be Chappelled!!
Denise

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:08 pm 

Crystal tweets from today!

Quote:
@crystalchappell "Had a great time talking last night. Had no idea how much time had passed. Got 2 more days at GL. So sad."

@crystalchappell "Hi! Wanted to give you direct link to Venices fb. It's http://www.tinyurl.com/veni.... Have exciting things happening this week!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:25 pm 
Fan Club Member

BBK wrote:
thanks to all of you for a job well done! for those of us unable to make the chat, this is a huge wonderful gift!!

and thanks to Crystal for sharing her evening with the fans! it is very much appreciated as I am sure things are so busy for you wrapping up GL and preparing for your move!

[smilie=01party.gif]

<jumps on BBK's back>

What she said!

I had my niece's birthday party and, no offense, that had to take precedence. (If it makes everyone feel better, even an 8-yr.-old wonders, "Why no kiss yet?!" :wink: ) So, I appreciate all everyone went through to make the chat happen, even in what I understand were some trying circumstances. And much thanks to Crystal for taking the time, the entire team for putting the transcript together for all of us, particular we absentees! [smilie=handshake.gif]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:33 pm 
Fan Club Member

Thanks so much for posting the Chat!! I was so Bummed for Missing it! :(
I will Definitely catch the next one! Love ya CC!! Your the BEST!!

Love, Kris

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:42 pm 
Fan Club Member

I just wanted to thank Crystal for chatting and to everyone who made the chat possible and took the time to splice the pieces together for the final transcript. It was nice to be able to read it since I had to miss it.

Thanks again all. Every one of you is made of WIN. [smilie=hail.gif]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:57 am 
Fan Club Member

Cat wrote:
qtlesgrl, I fixed it! Xenyke, did your Q&A somehow get cut from the transcript? Can you remind us what it was? Thanks!

Thanks Cat...that was my 15 seconds of fame. [smilie=giddy.gif]

10zlaine wrote:
qtlesgrl wrote:
And not that is matters but this question was me not Xenyke!

LOL, Yes, that was you, because we had that cruise chat in the parallel universe CC chat room. Hi! :)
quote]

Hiya! Good times!

[smilie=fyi.gif]
Did a follow up and Crystal says this is not something she can do right now but will keep it in mind for the future.